Recon Technology, Ltd
Recon Technology, Ltd. is China’s first non-state owned oil and gas field service company to be listed on Nasdaq (Ticker: RCON). Recon supplies China’s largest oil exploration companies, Sinopec and CNPC, with advanced automated technologies, efficient gathering and transportation equipment and reservoir stimulation products for increasing petroleum extraction levels, reducing impurities and lowering production costs.
Through the years, RCON has taken leading positions on several segmented markets of the oil and gas field service industry.
- 03-0301.Recon Released 3D Video Introducing Its Major Business
- 02-1802.Recon Announces Cooperation with CNPC to Establish Pressure Container Service Center in Kazakhstan
- 02-1303.Recon Reports FY 2015 Second Quarter Results
- 01-0604.Recon Technology Announces Annual Shareholder Meeting Conference Call Information
- 12-0105.Recon Develops New Fracking System; Anticipated to Add $1.5 to $2 Million in Revenue in Calendar 201
- 11-2106.RECON EXPECTS REVENUE FROM OILFIELD CONTRACTS WORTH OVER $1 MILLION
- 11-1407.RECON REPORTS LOWER FIRST QUARTER RESULTS BUT MAINTAINS FULL YEAR GROWTH OUTLOOK
- 11-1008.RECON TECHNOLOGY FISCAL YEAR 2015 FIRST QUARTER INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, NOVEM More